Yes, its ok for your friend. However, taxes are paid on annual income.
So, your friend should remember to do these 5 steps:
1. Add together the salary income from 2 employers (and any other income that he may have).
2. Compute the taxes on this total income.
3. Compare them against the TDS (or any other tax deposited).
4. And then deposit the balance tax (if any) on his own. (i.e. 2 -3 )
5. Then file his/her income tax return.
Please mark your satisfactory level...
My Dear ,
I thank you for marking the answer as satisfactory.
I have noted.
It will be very nice and helpful to our other members (and the answerer too) if you mark your satisfaction level on the grade scale below.
Please feel free to mark any point. I don't share it with anyone. I use it for doing my internal calculations only. I use these calculations to evaluate the service performance of the relevant virtuoso.
Here is the grade scale:
Anu, Thakurani's bestie