I am an NRI, working in middle east. I am planning to start online instructor-led trainings. I do...
I am an NRI, working in middle east.
I am planning to start online instructor-led trainings.
I don't currently have any business registered in India. The students will be mostly from India or could be any other country.
My queries are as follows:
1. Is it possible to do this legally without registering a company?
2. Can I link my NRO account through some Indian payment gateways(e.g. instamojo or ccavenues) to collect Fees. If yes, what could be tax issues.
3. Also what are income tax or professional tax implications, if money is deposited in NRO account and How can I pay it ? Currently I don't have any other income in India.
4. Is there any taxes e.g. gst tax etc I need to collect (assuming total revenue is more than 50 lac in year) from students.
5. How do I provide payment receipt to students or can I invoice them based as an individual ?